Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxwarrior said:
The info i was given was given to me in good faith so i wont be posting it on here
After reading the it does seem to add up and make sense
A couple of posters have PM'ed me and seemed happy, but i wont give out all the info i received as i want to respect the person i got it off
is it good or bad news

LoveCity said:
mirkocorli mirkocorli
#Branca on #Sneijder to #MCFC: "I didn't get a call from Manchester. Our transfers politics will be selling 3 players + 1 youngster, stop."

Don't understand the last part but the first seems pretty clear.

They were also adamant that they had no contact or deal in place to sell us Balo.....

There will be a NDA attached to any deal of this magnitude and it will only be confirmed by both sides when it suits.

kippaxwarrior said:
The info i was given was given to me in good faith so i wont be posting it on here
After reading the it does seem to add up and make sense
A couple of posters have PM'ed me and seemed happy, but i wont give out all the info i received as i want to respect the person i got it off

confidence in what you know rating out of 10 then..

1/3= crap
4/6= mmmmmmmmm
7/8= ooooooooooohh
9/10= cos bloody mic. ;)

If we think about it logically. 35 - 40m....plus £250k per week in wafes. i can't see him going to utd. one minute they are in huge debt, next minute they can fund a deal like this. i don't think so. its much like the tevez situation, who can pay the fee and wages? not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.