Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Just got a text from a blue I know down south he was in this Italian coffee shop this afternoon in the smoke,got talking to this bloke happens to be some Italian journo called gabrielle marcooti,he said sneijder was more likely to go to city than united ??????
If you're on the wum mate u should have a timeout for taking the piss!!! Why do some blues feel the need to wum the rest of us?

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Just got a text from a blue I know down south he was in this Italian coffee shop this afternoon in the smoke,got talking to this bloke happens to be some Italian journo called gabrielle marcooti,he said sneijder was more likely to go to city than united ??????

I've just got off the phone to some Italian geezer named Silvio Berlusconi, he told me Sneijder doesn't have AIDS but to keep it to myself.

Originally Posted by Redfighter
TransferNewsCentre on twitter are saying that Duncan Castles will report that United have ended their pursuit of Sneijder.

just saw this over on redshite

Andouble said:
uncle charlie wilson said:
Bluemoon115 said:
At 9PM UK time there may or may not be a story breaking where Wes has or has not joined Manchester City or Manchester United.

Nailed on.

It's official, Sneijder does not have AIDS.

Expect no exclusive press release of this information.

be best to read the papers this weekend with a pinch of salt, every newspaper and tabloid will have a different story about this saga tomorrow for their Sunday papers.
You'll know he's joining us if the sunday papers start saying how shit and over-rated he is.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Fgsfds.jpg

reddishblue said:
Rags are all over Sneijders's twitter pleading with him to come to them.

Ah, joy.

Remember the days when they used to bore everyone to death with how they had more 'class' than us as fans?

Seems those days are long, long gone. That is beyond cringeworthy. Love it.

"Pleeeease sign for us Wesley, please, please, please!"

Nobs. They need to realise they can't actually afford him, in part because their beloved scouse scumbag bent them over and arseraped them in January with both his salary and the alleged guarantee he will always be their top earner.

Tanks for dat Wayne.

And thanks to those who gathered outside his house and threatened him with death if he signed for us. Did us a massive favour there.

inGavious said:
Mancini was spotted approving some documents sent from the Italian League. Last time he was spotted doing this, Mario came ... i mean joined.

is this serious???

richards30 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
If you're on the wum mate u should have a timeout for taking the piss!!! Why do some blues feel the need to wum the rest of us?
No piss take my friend,Sergio aguero as signed for city you know ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.