Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
Originally Posted by Redfighter
TransferNewsCentre on twitter are saying that Duncan Castles will report that United have ended their pursuit of Sneijder.

just saw this over on redshite
That sounds more like it!! :-))

Anyone else like me,of the opinion that we`ve been stitched up like a kipper,over this threads heading ??
For whatever reasons,the Italian paper,had us all believe that this was virtually done and dusted,but now,we could be a million miles away from it actually happening.
Could actually be a fucking big WUM !!!

richards30 said:
bobmcfc said:
Originally Posted by Redfighter
TransferNewsCentre on twitter are saying that Duncan Castles will report that United have ended their pursuit of Sneijder.

just saw this over on redshite
That sounds more like it!! :-))

Didn't fergie say something like this last week and yet it seems they're still in the running? Bit if an anti-climax if this is the big reveal IMO

oakiecokie said:
Anyone else like me,of the opinion that we`ve been stitched up like a kipper,over this threads heading ??
For whatever reasons,the Italian paper,had us all believe that this was virtually done and dusted,but now,we could be a million miles away from it actually happening.

Why? The OP was quoting Gazzetta's headline.

oakiecokie said:
But why would the italian media do that?? The sun or mirror I could understand but doesn't the corrielle have excellent contacts at inter?

SalfordCityBlue said:
reddishblue said:
Rags are all over Sneijders's twitter pleading with him to come to them.

Ah, joy.

Remember the days when they used to bore everyone to death with how they had more 'class' than us as fans?

Seems those days are long, long gone. That is beyond cringeworthy. Love it.

"Pleeeease sign for us Wesley, please, please, please!"

Nobs. They need to realise they can't actually afford him, in part because their beloved scouse scumbag bent them over and arseraped them in January with both his salary and the alleged guarantee he will always be their top earner.

Tanks for dat Wayne.

And thanks to those who gathered outside his house and threatened him with death if he signed for us. Did us a massive favour there.

lol mate, quality post.

richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
But why would the italian media do that?? The sun or mirror I could understand but doesn't the corrielle have excellent contacts at inter?
and city have privately distanced themselves from the story so the bases are covered

Definately the site to watch (and constantly refresh!!)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football</a>

As much as this would excite the balls off me that we get him from right under Fergies nose, I'd slightly prefer we get Nasri, being the younger of the two. Could it be possible that we could still sign both these players??? If we signed both my head would litterally explode.

Bobby said he wanted another Winger and a Midfielder did he not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.