Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone else like me,of the opinion that we`ve been stitched up like a kipper,over this threads heading ??
For whatever reasons,the Italian paper,had us all believe that this was virtually done and dusted,but now,we could be a million miles away from it actually happening.
Could actually be a fucking big WUM !!!

Why? The OP was quoting Gazzetta's headline.

No I`m not questioning the OP,but the Italian press.Sports politics does exist and lies !

birchwoodgingerste said:
fergie said"he wouldnt be suprised if city made another two signings i.e he knows because he was after both nasri and schneider.

Ferguson is ITK.

richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone else like me,of the opinion that we`ve been stitched up like a kipper,over this threads heading ??
For whatever reasons,the Italian paper,had us all believe that this was virtually done and dusted,but now,we could be a million miles away from it actually happening.
But why would the italian media do that?? The sun or mirror I could understand but doesn't the corrielle have excellent contacts at inter?

I just can`t put my finger on it,but something about this whole affair just doesn`t seem right.
Misguided intuition on my part ?? Possibly.
But has there been anything more since this morning from the said paper ?

oakiecokie said:

they could just be waiting to announce it just before Fergie does his pre-match interview on Sky Sports tomorrow just to see the anger in his face lol

oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
But why would the italian media do that?? The sun or mirror I could understand but doesn't the corrielle have excellent contacts at inter?

I just can`t put my finger on it,but something about this whole affair just doesn`t seem right.

NDA will have everyone keeping quiet.

oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:

only people they could clarkie are us on bluemoon, city distanced themselves

SalfordCityBlue said:
reddishblue said:
Rags are all over Sneijders's twitter pleading with him to come to them.

Ah, joy.

Remember the days when they used to bore everyone to death with how they had more 'class' than us as fans?

Seems those days are long, long gone. That is beyond cringeworthy. Love it.

"Pleeeease sign for us Wesley, please, please, please!"

Nobs. They need to realise they can't actually afford him, in part because their beloved scouse scumbag bent them over and arseraped them in January with both his salary and the alleged guarantee he will always be their top earner.

Tanks for dat Wayne.

And thanks to those who gathered outside his house and threatened him with death if he signed for us. Did us a massive favour there.
Him and Nani.

Signing Wes on £200k a week would mean shelling out £300k per week extra.

Which is why they were desperate for him to drop his wage demands.

I'm not claiming to be an ITK lads just thought I'd let you know what I've just been told..

My dads mate who is Italian is currently in Italy for 1 month to see his family. My dad spoke to him before and he was saying the deal between city and inter for sneijder is rife over there, they are saying that inter aren't denying and that he played his last game today and it could be done before Tuesday.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Just got a text from a blue I know down south he was in this Italian coffee shop this afternoon in the smoke,got talking to this bloke happens to be some Italian journo called gabrielle marcooti,he said sneijder was more likely to go to city than united ??????

Just got a text from a blue I know he was in this Italian pizzeria when some Italian who claims to be a direct of Inter apparently asked him if anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.