Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Cant wait for him to score whip of is shirt to reveal a t shirt that says 'I'm Off To City'

SSN just said that sir alcex denied the rumours linking berbaflop away from the club...this has been knowledge for a while now and its taken this long for them to deny it..yet the City story gets denied in hours...

cant have too much gloom on ssn for their pets in one day now can they....

Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

No one knows either way, so why get upset with people who tend to think the story isn't true?

There is a lot more pointing to the story bring false than true, but no one knows, so why get upset with people who draw a different conclusion?

samharris said:
SSN just said that sir alcex denied the rumours linking berbaflop away from the club...this has been knowledge for a while now and its taken this long for them to deny it..yet the City story gets denied in hours...

cant have too much gloom on ssn for their pets in one day now can they....

Don't want to spoil the Scholes wankfest.

British media caught with their fucking pants down on this deal. Out of the blue by one italian paper which always says to me they know something otherwise you always get others leaking stuff as well. The rag media in this country have bigged up Sneijder to the rags all summer it would be fooking brilliant to have him at our club, he is a world class player. He is obviosly friends with our players from the tunnel cam. So to save face and show credibility they all run to our club, but no one from our club officially says it ain't happening, Berts press conference is over and they won't get another chance until after CS. (that will be interesting). If we are dealing with Inter on this there should be a confidentiality clause they officially won't say nowt so the rag media to rubbish the deal have to use source at city or senior source or close source. I am fucking loving it. Just watch if he signs for us how the media will downgrade him from worldclass player to mercenary or a bit old. :-)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I'm missing "This morning Saturday" because of this thread!

I'm missing Quincy ME on Universal

Wouldnt believe anything on SSN to be honest! It was only just over a week ago that City left one of their reporters stood outside the ground for a whole day only for the Aguero deal to go through a day later!

The media in this country have done nothing but put us down since the takeover, the days of them getting exclusives from City "sources" are long gone.

we`ve said no bid has been made because it`s signed,sealed and delivered,the bid has already been made,accepted and one of inters employees is already on the way back from the bank after putting the cheque in the account..

we`re playing these tossers at sky sports at their own game and leaving them to hang on our every word,they`re asking questions and we`re giving them answers with just enough rope to hang themselves with...

we`ve lit the blue touch paper and are standing back to watch these bullshitters fall over themselves to come out with the best punchlines...

forza mancini.

Marcotti:

I have no idea whether Sneijder to City deal is done. But I am 100 percent certain that David Gill knows the truth.

skysports are the rags bum boys.

(watching the super cup and gattuso is gonna go off at this rate lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.