GB News | Dan Wootton facing “very serious” allegations in Byline Times exposé (p 228)

I don't like either enough to start a thread about their day to day lives, that would be a bit odd. But if you had to push me into an answer I would say Harry ;-P
Tbf the thread was started to laugh at the worst ‘news’ channel in the country and evolved as each broadcaster took turns to make cunts of themselves. Wooten is just the latest in a long list. I’m sure other names will be added to the title before long.

Tbf the thread was started to laugh at the worst ‘news’ channel in the country and evolved as each broadcaster took turns to make cunts of themselves. Wooten is just the latest in a long list. I’m sure other names will be added to the title before long.

People have got this strange idea that this thread is a debating thread, they genuinely believe that. It's more like daytime TV mate :)

Dunno if anyone can recall but in autumn last year a breathless Patrick Christys made a "massive breaking news announcement " to say Johnson was getting a show on GB News. Nothing happened and there was a brief update in December 2023 featuring the scarecrow himself re-iterating he was starting in the New Year.

Its now March and still no sign of him ....... wonder if a station losing almost £43m in a year have seen his ramblings about his column in the mail and read its rambling contents and decided quietly he is not worth the spend.......

C*nts gonna c*nt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.