GB News

I thought they were annoyed by the MSM for not showing these 'rallys'? But it seems they are annoyed by them potentially showing them too?

they’re annoyed at Meghan and Harry for not doing anything controversial lately.

then they will be annoyed at them for doing absolutely anything that’s not even controversial

Funny thing is I only ever saw bits posted on YT and they are all but dried up - nobody is interested in what they say - even what they imagined to be their core viewership.

“Talking Pints with Nigel Farage” is always on my YouTube recommendations.

I’ve clicked a couple of them out of curiosity but never got past about two mins. To be fair he has some interesting guests but it’s always just him barking over them.

Vince Cable is a genuinely interesting guy and the idea of a conversation between him and Farage could be worth listening to, but he’s a shit interviewer. Your job is to listen, and he’s terrible at it.

I got into a bit of a twitter discussion with one of these GBeebies loons who is of course anti vaxxer/pro free speech/climate change denier/ pro Trump/ pro Brexit/ anti immigrant/anti vaccine passport etc etc who described himself as a Classical Liberal. Bless .

Apparently I am a lobotomised Marxist because I have had the jab.

Read a really interesting article yesterday that was describing how these shady right wing think tanks have used the Gbeebies and the anti vax brouhaha as a dry run for the impending fight they are going to have against the climate change activists and the impending climate change conference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.