GB News

He doesn't appear to be aware that's it's a grave. Too many crafty wanks instead of paying attention in class.

Despite the fact that the video he posted contains numerous tomb stones in the background.

Or did he go to the same school as Mike Graham?

Someone might need to explain to him that paving slabs aren't grown in the ground but made in a factory....

Despite the fact that the video he posted contains numerous tomb stones in the background.

Or did he go to the same school as Mike Graham?

Someone might need to explain to him that paving slabs aren't grown in the ground but made in a factory....

I still watch that Mike Graham video, just cracks me up every time.

I still watch that Mike Graham video, just cracks me up every time.

I only planted this back in May!...

brutalist-architecture-2.jpg

Ha ha ha ha - these fucking "patriot" wankers
I'm a patriot and love the UK, apart from the judges, the Lords, NHS, BBC, teachers, lefties, minorities, royals who marry minorities, feminists, the Scottish, the Welsh, the Irish who are English, the Irish who *should* be English and Ant. Or Dec. Whichever one laughed at Boris.

I'm a patriot and love the UK, apart from the judges, the Lords, NHS, BBC, teachers, lefties, minorities, royals who marry minorities, feminists, the Scottish, the Welsh, the Irish who are English, the Irish who *should* be English and Ant. Or Dec. Whichever one laughed at Boris.

And do you fly the flag of the Faroes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.