GB News

Apparently this lot are in Macclesfield tomorrow focusing on local businesses including the Golf club. Unfortunately I won’t have the time to play when they might be there

"Woke"? Ah dear Dan - the right wing woke pedalling lies again

I guess he also had objections to it when Boris appeared on it?

19-20 episodes a year, so about 300K annual cost. A full time host would pick up at least that.

Cost per episode is less than a third of what Angus Deacon got twenty years ago.

The producers should contact Wooten and ask him if he would like to guest host the show . Would be fantastic car crash TV.

19-20 episodes a year, so about 300K annual cost. A full time host would pick up at least that.

Cost per episode is less than a third of what Angus Deacon got twenty years ago.

The producers should contact Wooten and ask him if he would like to guest host the show . Would be fantastic car crash TV.

For me the issue with it is the BBC pay's no-one on this show. Its an independent production made by Hat Trick. They will negotiate a cost with the BBC for a series. Once they get that payment its up to them what they do with it - they negotiate and pay appearance fees. The whole furore is just more "defund the BBC " bullshit that the morons who also shouted a Starmer in the street take as read. They see shite on their phones and take it as gospel.

I actually find wooten so objectionable that I worry I have some sort of predjudice I'm unaware of. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's almost like he combines all the worst qualities of Katie price, Tommy Robinson and that annoying rylan twat in one annoying package.

I actually find wooten so objectionable that I worry I have some sort of predjudice I'm unaware of. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's almost like he combines all the worst qualities of Katie price, Tommy Robinson and that annoying rylan twat in one annoying package.

And he is an Aussie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.