GB News

Although Calvin Robinson has earned nicknames like ‘Cosplay Vicar’ and ‘Pound Shop Padre’, what most annoys me about him is his scriptural and theological illiteracy. And this is because he lacks even a first degree in either Religious Studies or Theology.

One of the first things you learn when you study the Bible is that lots of it is fictional, mythical and internally contradictory.

For example, the Nativity narratives in Matthew and Luke are almost certainly invented, and it is almost impossible to identify with certainty a core of authentic teachings that can be attributed to Jesus.

And when it comes to the ethical teachings of the Bible, some theologians have either concluded that many are no longer relevant to the modern world or even that the text as a whole can provide no basis for morality.

For example, while he was Bishop of Edinburgh, Richard Holloway wrote a book called Godless Morality: Keeping Religion out of Ethics. That is the kind of publication that one could imagine being authored by Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens, and there is almost certainly very little that those two would find disagreeable about Holloway’s line of argument.

Liberal Christians know this and are as hard on their own sacred text as some of the New Atheists.

But fuckers like Robinson who make out that the text is like a piece of dictation from God will always find a credulous audience for their disingenuous shit, especially among pro-lifers, those opposed to the legalisation of doctor-assisted suicide, and pathetic Little Englanders.

And don't forget he only became "ordained by a church" that would have him - ie a moronic fundamentalist group because every other traditional faction he tried told him to go forth and multiply

Dumb meets dumber in a very sinister way - it seems to be this is a construct of the warped mind of the cos-play vicar

Calvin Robinson and tucker Carlson are clearly massive cock wombles, but the transage cunts can get back in the sea too.

Calvin Robinson and tucker Carlson are clearly massive cock wombles, but the transage cunts can get back in the sea too.
Do they even really exist beyond one or two oddballs? As far as I can tell, it's such a nothing issue that it doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. Actually, I tell I lie. It has one Wikipedia page, but only in the Simple English language, which probably says a lot about the people who believe this bullshit. Until I see otherwise, it's up there with Winterval for me as bullshit that's basically been invented to create outrage.

different network but isn't it amazing how everything started on the left in the opinion of all of them

Did she by any chance remind us of exactly when the Hillary Clinton and Remainers stormed a government building to overturn a democratic decision?

Did she by any chance remind us of exactly when the Hillary Clinton and Remainers stormed a government building to overturn a democratic decision?

Of course not - because the Left are a subversive group that move around the shadows doing their evil deeds which are a threat to society - rather like the Nazi's represented the Jews though I am sure she and Carlsson and the fake Vicar would firmly deny any links in their approach and methodology

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.