GB News

Ofcom budgeted running costs are c£190m for 2023?
Another toothless inept pseudo- gvmt quango.
I made a formal complaint about some overtly racist content on BBC sport online. The BBC sports online team didn't respond to the complaint despite repeated requests so I escalated it up to Ofcom who agreed to take it on. They then contacted BBC Sport who failed to respond to the Ofcom requests. This went on for 12 months and finally Ofcom told me there was nothing they could do. The case officer also told me that the BBC Complaints process had been overwhelmed. Ofcom is beyond useless. A total waste of public money.

I made a formal complaint about some overtly racist content on BBC sport online. The BBC sports online team didn't respond to the complaint despite repeated requests so I escalated it up to Ofcom who agreed to take it on. They then contacted BBC Sport who failed to respond to the Ofcom requests. This went on for 12 months and finally Ofcom told me there was nothing they could do. The case officer also told me that the BBC Complaints process had been overwhelmed. Ofcom is beyond useless. A total waste of public money.

That tells me also that - thanks to cuts no doubt - the BBC complaints dept is not fit for purpose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.