GB News

The BBC's idea of balance is to have one person saying the earth is flat and another denying it. That is not balance at all, it's legitimising total bollocks in the name of balance.

As for GBN, words fail me. I'd sooner sit in a pub and listen to a drunk rambling on and talking shite. At least I'd be in a pub.

That pub being a 'Spoons obviously lol

The BBC's idea of balance is to have one person saying the earth is flat and another denying it. That is not balance at all, it's legitimising total bollocks in the name of balance.

As for GBN, words fail me. I'd sooner sit in a pub and listen to a drunk rambling on and talking shite. At least I'd be in a pub.
Officially, the BBC has now realised that giving equal time to all the economists who said Brexit would be awful and either of the economists who disagreed was a bad idea.

A couple of years ago, all these stories of forest fires and 45 degree temperatures in Europe would be balanced by Lord Lawson telling us the earth was actually cooling down and/or it was not man-made change.

Officially, the BBC has now realised that giving equal time to all the economists who said Brexit would be awful and either of the economists who disagreed was a bad idea.

A couple of years ago, all these stories of forest fires and 45 degree temperatures in Europe would be balanced by Lord Lawson telling us the earth was actually cooling down and/or it was not man-made change.
Is this sort of thing an issue of journalistic balance though, or of the education levels of our population? Give people the education to decipher and decide for themselves what's rubbish and you don't have to worry about rubbish being broadcast.

I've watched it on occasion. They sometimes have a "leftie" on for "balance."
It isn't, it's to pay lip service to neutrality and they usually get either shouted down or mocked in a subtle way before reinforcing the message they want to put out at the conclusion.

A fucking shit stain of a TV station.
I only started watching it when my signal gave out a few times a couple of years back. When I retuned the tele sometimes GBN was all I could get in the way of a news channel.
I quickly realised that all public servants are lazy twats and should never have been born, and to attack someone's character is perfectly OK.

He might not like it but I assumed Mogg did actually know the law on asylum. It seems not.
He does. He just deliberately lies because it's politically beneficial for him to do so. The fact that he's even hosting a show is against OFCOM's rules, but for some reason they can't investigate him in a timely manner.

I've watched it on occasion. They sometimes have a "leftie" on for "balance."
It isn't, it's to pay lip service to neutrality and they usually get either shouted down or mocked in a subtle way before reinforcing the message they want to put out at the conclusion.

under fptp, they only need to to influence the '' floaters''. who have kept the tory party afloat, people who still believe what the madia reports, and closet racists. Recent events might have diminished their numbers. GBnews is an attempt to staunch that, i dont imagine losing millions is a deterrent given what's at stake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.