GB News

The way Byline Times posted this story just as he went on air was chef's kiss and difference in how this has been handled compared to the Sun and Huw Edwards is like night and day. Given the inexplicable clout this guy has and the machine he's had backing him, Byline Times has made sure this is as watertight as it gets from the looks of things.

Yet silence from The Sun and co

Same shit from the other side. Its all political left versus right shit.

Seems what he has done is create a false ID on the internet, so he could "out" celebs? Normal reporter stuff I would have thought they were all up to that. I'd even assume some of our hated reporters have false IDs on here. Maybe I am wrong, not really seen this until today.

But the headline, "cash for sexual images" makes the most out of it, makes him appear to be a pervert. Same tactics as for Huw Edwards.

So fkin boired of it.

Seems what he has done is create a false ID on the internet, so he could "out" celebs? Normal reporter stuff I would have thought they were all up to that. I'd even assume some of our hated reporters have false IDs on here. Maybe I am wrong, not really seen this until today.

But the headline, "cash for sexual images" makes the most out of it, makes him appear to be a pervert. Same tactics as for Huw Edwards.

So fkin boired of it.

War being fought on social media.

So fkin boired of it.

There some truth here but perhaps Wootton and GB News especially shouldn't have forced this culture war, they were relentless in there pursuit and hounding of Schofield and Hew Edwards, dedicated hours and hours of 'News' coverage enticing viewers to demand they come forward and explain etc. BBC and ITV won't do that to them.

But it's only fair if that report is true then Wootton deserves what he gets, seen as he is a bullying grifting ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.