GB News

That isn't the point being made is it? Has Harry performed an investigation on the meagre allowance he is getting from selling his arse to the media?
Why do you have a problem with Harry responding to all the bs put out about him over the years, but no problem with his actual family leaking through ‘sources’ and ‘palace aids’ and DAN WOOTTON about him?

Why do you have a problem with Harry responding to all the bs put out about him over the years, but no problem with his actual family leaking through ‘sources’ and ‘palace aids’ and DAN WOOTTON about him?

I'll wait until it comes out in court mate.

FWIW I can't stand Morgan, the Wooton but gag at the simps that fawn on every word of the failed royals.

I'll wait until it comes out in court mate.

FWIW I can't stand Morgan, the Wooton but gag at the simps that fawn on every word of the failed royals.
Failed royals lol. Who wants to be living in a goldfish bowl with your dad controlling your money at age 40? Failed royal you say. Sorry Harry hasn’t cheated on his wife or slept with trafficked teenagers, is friends with a pedo or sold cash for honours. Such a failure.

Who wants to be living in a goldfish bowl with your dad controlling your money at age 40?

Hell not me mate, but I would make a clean break. Admittedly not that easy when you pop onto facebook for a gander or your shy missus goes and does a Winfrey :)

This is rival TalkTV - the crass stupidity of presenting their poll result amongst a small viewership is national representation however it begs deeper investigation before presentation as news.

First off where would these people be deported to? If our reason is they are extremists I am pretty sure our description makes them unwelcome anywhere. Furthermore if the person is a UK passport holder why would another country accept their deportation?
Second - what about tit for tat? We send people there they send our passport holders here - we could end up with even greater numbers who are even more extreme - its like the bit of the Rwanda deal that goes unmentioned by the govt

This is rival TalkTV - the crass stupidity of presenting their poll result amongst a small viewership is national representation however it begs deeper investigation before presentation as news.

First off where would these people be deported to? If our reason is they are extremists I am pretty sure our description makes them unwelcome anywhere. Furthermore if the person is a UK passport holder why would another country accept their deportation?
Second - what about tit for tat? We send people there they send our passport holders here - we could end up with even greater numbers who are even more extreme - its like the bit of the Rwanda deal that goes unmentioned by the govt

That's GB News isn't it?

Christy shit is one of their rent-a-gobs.

more law of unexpected consequences........"oh why aren't the Police doing more on Just Stop Oil protests? The law is there why don't they use it"........ "oh no I meant those protesters not the one's I sympathise with"

It isn't a protest it's just harassment.

She's free to pray in the nearest bench or cafe or elsewhere, but she wouldn't be harassing vulnerable women to make herself feel better.

Anti-abortionists have an astonishing lack of empathy and frequently tread over all standards of decency.

I know someone who after going through therapy was then given contact details for a church by her therapist, if she wanted to confess her sins and be free from the guilt. Shitting on the therapeutic relationship and healing that had just been built up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.