gelson and darius are ****

DonnyCityLove said:
But people seem to forget,players dont peek till 24 at least,so why bail them out at 21 when there learning?

Because some players you can see have talent and qualities and with the right guidance you can tell they'll be great players, for me Gelson can't even do the basics and if you can't do that at 21 you're not going to make it in the PL, might just be my opinion but I really can't see this lad offering us much in the future.

i'm not just defneding Darius weve done the same with Jo who actually reminds me alot of Ronaldo in his first year? few stepovrs,moments of promising but on his arse 50% of the time

DonnyCityLove said:
i'm not just defneding Darius weve done the same with Jo who actually reminds me alot of Ronaldo in his first year? few stepovrs,moments of promising but on his arse 50% of the time

I'm sorry but Jo does not remind me of Ronaldo at all.

He actually reminds me of Samaras. He's got that same awkwardness and lack of agility. He looks slow and finds it difficult to find space for himself upfront.

I'm really disppointed because I think we need a proper centre forward who can lead the attack and score goals and he looked really promising in his first couple of games but has shon nothing since then.

I have to say that Mark Hughes has said that Jo is suffering a crisis of confidence at the moment and I have been giving him the benefit of the doubt but I have yet to see evidence that he is an 18 million pound striker and he seems an extremely expensive purchase - I hope the city scouts were right about him - lets hope this crisis of confidence does not last much longer and we see a bit of the talent that others have seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.