General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
niceone

how come you when you hovver over a topic you cant see it no more?

if you get what i mean

Answered earlier:

Damocles said:
Not yet, that thing twatted the database and I want to get us all stable before introducing heavy load features :)

Domocles, at the moment it is taking between 15 and 30 seconds for me to change pages in any thread. Great work by the way really appreciated, may even turn off Adblock now.... ;-)

TrueBlue76 said:
lee-mcfc said:
niceone

how come you when you hovver over a topic you cant see it no more?

if you get what i mean

Answered earlier:

Damocles said:
Not yet, that thing twatted the database and I want to get us all stable before introducing heavy load features :)

Domocles, at the moment it is taking between 15 and 30 seconds for me to change pages in any thread. Great work by the way really appreciated, may even turn off Adblock now.... ;-)
thanks pal

Im sure it will be rocking when it's all done.

Many thanks for all your hard work Damo.

Myself and the fellow Bluemoon "Crack" Addicts couldn't live without this site!

I'm getting connection timed out when turning a page, alternating with a rapid response. Not complaining though as I'll wait any amount of time for a page, as long as I get one...Cheers.

Not sure if Android is a priority right now, but I still can't get on via Tapatalk. However when I browse using Dolphin, I'm prompted that the forum has tapatalk activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.