General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
i still cant log in using my ie browser. i've deleted all my cookies and temp internet files. im not very technical so i'd appreciate advice ?

What's actually happening? Can you take screenshots so we can see what is happening when you try and log in?

philinho said:
bobmcfc said:
i still cant log in using my ie browser. i've deleted all my cookies and temp internet files. im not very technical so i'd appreciate advice ?

What's actually happening? Can you take screenshots so we can see what is happening when you try and log in?

Lol, i bet he appreciated that

philinho said:
bobmcfc said:

when i enter my details and click submit, it just refreshes the page so i have to enter my details over and over again but it wont log in. it doesnt say my details are wrong it just refreshes the log in page

im using my AOL browser right now

bobmcfc said:
when i enter my details and click submit, it just refreshes the page so i have to enter my details over and over again but it wont log in. it doesnt say my details are wrong it just refreshes the log in page

Do you have cookies blocked in ie? When the page refreshes, are there any messages on the screen?

philinho said:
bobmcfc said:

Do you have cookies blocked in ie? When the page refreshes, are there any messages on the screen?
no messages. its abit crap because i hate using my aol browser. it was ok until all the maintainence. oh well

bobmcfc said:
no messages. its abit crap because i hate using my aol browser. it was ok until all the maintainence. oh well

Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but are you sure you cleared your cache and cookies etc? I've just tried logging on with IE with no problem.

philinho said:
bobmcfc said:

Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but are you sure you cleared your cache and cookies etc? I've just tried logging on with IE with no problem.
i did it 3 times so far. i'm doing a windows update at the moment to see if that might help

Using Firefox, no problems to report.

It's so quick i'm reading threads that haven't been posted yet!

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
I have this exact same issue...except with Chrome. I can use IE (yeuch)

i'm using my phone now while my laptop restarts. no problem on my phone browser. annoying that i can't figure out the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.