General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would increasing the posts per page lessen the load on the server? Not having to load so many pages?

shadygiz said:
rhysmcfc said:
Would increasing the posts per page lessen the load on the server? Not having to load so many pages?

we did consider that at one stage, but i think it threw up some more potential problems, can't remember why or what though

Are we on a dedicated server now?

It would be even faster but for all these threads talking about downtime and maintenance.

C'mon Mods tidy 'em up will yer please! And have a word with Damo' (perhaps a warning for multiple threads?)

Did you try turning it off and on again?

You should set up a paypal account or similar so we can 'buy' you chaps a pint.

If you're too busy sorting the site out to get to a pub - send the cash to a charity.

Thanks for all your efforts.

yeh fast as fook now,only 1 little quarme,why now when you hover over the subject dose it not tell you the full headline of each thread,,and just says "posted12.12.10" for example,but other than that its fantastic now

i still cant log in using my ie browser. i've deleted all my cookies and temp internet files. im not very technical so i'd appreciate advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.