General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we could get the feature where you could hover your mouse over a thread link and see the first few words of it?

Pretty please? :)

ok i seem to have sorted it somehow.
on my ie browser i clicked on tools/developer tools/cache then i cleared the cookies for the domains
cleared browser cache for domain

didnt know what i was doing but it worked lol

Thanks bobmcfc, this worked for me

Ducky_ said:
Any chance we could get the feature where you could hover your mouse over a thread link and see the first few words of it?

Pretty please? :)

Damo will introduce it again lads just as soon as he is confident that everything is running bang on.

For the interest of those having problems with Chrome...ie youve cleared cookies etc, and it still wont work.

Go to the wee spanner in the top right corner...

>options
>under the bonnet
>content settings
>click on cookies
>"show cookies and other site data"

a search box comes up...type bluemoon

you should get a list of your bluemoon and forum cookies...select and then click remove or remove all

sorted

mike winterwasp said:
ok i seem to have sorted it somehow.
on my ie browser i clicked on tools/developer tools/cache then i cleared the cookies for the domains
cleared browser cache for domain

didnt know what i was doing but it worked lol

Thanks bobmcfc, this worked for me

i did it by accident. i just click buttons till it either works or breaks lol

stonerblue said:
too fast for me now.....

Actually, the search index is currently building in the background, so it's slower than it should be. Not many users on yet though, so it's not really a test

Finally back! Had a mare with not being able to log in, nor request reset password.

flushed dns and cleared cookies and it seemed to work. On firefox anyway. For someone reason Chrome won't even load the site, not even the non-forum bit.

But hey ho, fuck chrome. Everyone raves about it but for me it seems to crash nearly every time you load a page that involves running a script anyway, especially youtube and newsnow.

southern muppet said:
But hey ho, fuck chrome. Everyone raves about it but for me it seems to crash nearly every time you load a page that involves running a script anyway, especially youtube and newsnow.

I'll concede that about Chrome. It seems to have a couple of problems running scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.