General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
philinho said:
What's actually happening? Can you take screenshots so we can see what is happening when you try and log in?

when i enter my details and click submit, it just refreshes the page so i have to enter my details over and over again but it wont log in. it doesnt say my details are wrong it just refreshes the log in page

im using my AOL browser right now

Try this mate:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176769</a>

Damocles said:
bobmcfc said:
when i enter my details and click submit, it just refreshes the page so i have to enter my details over and over again but it wont log in. it doesnt say my details are wrong it just refreshes the log in page

im using my AOL browser right now

Try this mate:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176769</a>

i tried flushing my dns and it told me "the requested operation requires elevation". what that means god knows. i'm on google chrome for the first time and i can log in no problem. it seems to be ie with the problem.

Quick as fuck at the moment! Long may it continue!

Well done to the computer genius types who made it all better!

Still isn't actually 'done', I need to restart the server at some point today, only about 5 minutes downtime, will do it later today

Damocles said:
Still isn't actually 'done', I need to restart the server at some point today, only about 5 minutes downtime, will do it later today

Do it now I am about to go out ;-)

Excellent speed now. However, judging by the number of guests, as opposed to members logged in looks like quite a few are having a problem - unless its all scum checking out the new improved forum!

Beer for Damocles.

271 guests, some of which can't log in ?

if thats the case firefox or google chrome browsers could be a temp fix.

Don't know about all this server stuff and PC talk but mines sound, thanks for all you have done and all you do Ric/Mods/Dam. Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.