General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
It’s actually mystifying how badly advised Sunak was and equally mystifying how his judgment was so poor that he either went along with his advisors or decided for himself to do the wrong thing.

The only thing that makes sense is that he’s got a bet on Labour getting over 500 seats.

Cant see mine as for some reason they have cut my bit off the bottom ! But i think it might be possible to go red here , tory lead is looking vulnerable for the first time , needs a big swing and tactical voting by the lib dem voters and the oldies all in casualty with broken hips ( not serious ) maybe just maybe

Just heard Sunack trying, I think to justify him leaving early yesterday , by saying about DDay and I quote, "these big events are organised weeks in advance." The commentator on R4 News at 1, then reminded everyone that it was him that called the GE. So he shouldn't have been surprised and can hardly use that as an excuse as he was the only one who knew about the timings of both. A bizarre bit of reasoning.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.