General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
But when the Tories got a 'landslide' on the basis of 43.5% of the vote it was 'the will of the people' and apparently a licence for them to do whatever they wanted, whether in the manifesto or not.

If you are going to say these things, you have to be consistent.
Not really, you just hope what you want to say is early in the piece as too many voters only hear the headlines. The thought that the intended listeners will think back to what happened a few years ago is ludicrous.

Reform polling as high as they are now is incredibly depressing.

2 things to note

Just think if Starmer had not done his best to successfully attract Tory voters how many more would of gone Reform.

Secondly, do not underestimate the power of social media - it is constant attacks on migrants, the boat crises and how only Farage can fix these issues. Social media has so many millions swayed.

No. I'm questioning your lack of understanding of the sequence of events. Surely as an adult you understand the concept of time?

I will reframe my previous question. Do you agree that Starmer should have highlighted all those important issues in his response a day earlier?

The question is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what was said about a minor issue.

I am glad you understand chronology. Can you now grasp cogency and learn how to use commas? It would make it easier to understand what you are bescumbering.

Anyway, I am muting you as you are a bit odd and this is derailing the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.