General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 148 60.4%
  • Conservative

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 23 9.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 9.4%

• Total voters
Intersting read, that. I thought he had no contact with anyone outside his cohort for three decades but the mad **** was given loads of indicators that the war was over but chose to ignore them.

Shows how powerful the human mind is and how readily we can create our own reality if circumstances push us in that direction.

Daily Tory fuck up started early this morning
0146738c80824cb12e73ae68234582e8.jpg

The Tories and their acolytes are an absolute joke. Every single question is answered by some obscure, made-up bullshit about what Labour will do to kill off all hopes of a decent future, and when asked about their governance, just brush it off with ‘But Labour’.

If I was a traditional Tory at this time I’d be fuming with them, not even having the good grace to talk about what they can do for their voters and treating them as idiots.

What a sorry state of affairs we have with the Tory Party. How has it come to this?
To the Brexit thread!!!!

I'm convinced that, along with Johnson destroyed them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.