General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 179 58.7%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 26 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 42 13.8%
  • Green Party

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 31 10.2%

• Total voters
It’s the only viable alternative to the Tory shitshow.
If Labour continue to fuck up the country even more then next time around might be time for the Greens to shine.. :-)

When you get in that booth the only responsibility you have is to yourself and how important your own standards are.

When you get in that booth the only responsibility you have is to yourself and how important your own standards are.
That’s a very fair comment. The political landscape would look much different I suspect if most followed that advice.

That’s a very fair comment. The political landscape would look much different I suspect if most followed that advice.

It would but too many dont and the voting system is a joke tbh. Its why i always stress the individual. You can vote how you wish without fearing any consequences.

It would but too many dont and the voting system is a joke tbh. Its why i always stress the individual. You can vote how you wish without fearing any consequences.

There are often consequences. It is naive to believe there are no consequences based on your vote.

Give me an example of when your vote, just yours, had consequences in a general election.

Im not expecting an answer because it is none and you know it.

Surely the biggest problem with your theory is that the more people actually agree with you, the less it makes sense?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.