General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
1e7b5447147c5d2194ca3bca4b04ea0a.jpg

I am by no means a Royalist but the Queen did mean something to me because she was there throughout my entire life and this - THIS - if for none of the myriad other reasons is the reason to destroy the Tories. Faux patriots - their God is money their quest is self aggrandisement and their victims are anyone who doesn't agree with them.

I am by no means a Royalist but the Queen did mean something to me because she was there throughout my entire life and this - THIS - if for none of the myriad other reasons is the reason to destroy the Tories. Faux patriots - their God is money their quest is self aggrandisement and their victims are anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Think your instincts around the timing are correct

We are in decline. Western society is in decline.

Ignore the top quote not sure how that has happened. It’s staggering how fast the Western society decline has and is happening.

My mortgage deal ended last year in December. Went from 1.5% to 5% (ish) or around £400 a month more. Although we added to the mortgage too, but not enough for £400 a month.

We opted for a 2 year fixed this time in hope that after this election the rates come down again

Similar but I opted for 10 years.

The rates forced my hands - 2 and 5 years fix was pushing near 6%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.