General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I'm off tomorrow, will try and get some sleep after 10 and up around 4am

Not as excited at the prospect of Starmer as some on here, as hes a lying ****, but will immensely enjoy the fall of the Tories, especially if they could somehow fall into 3rd place!

I went to vote, handed in my polling card and showed my driving licence, the woman says "whats your name" I say " its on the card right there" she says to me you have to say it out aloud,its some ancient law. my reply was "Bugs fucking bunny, stick it up your arse" and i walked out.

Got home, checked the legislation and read the Fat **** Eric fat **** Pickles report on electoral reform. Then read the Electoral commission handbook for polling stations and indeed since 2017 you have to state your name and address. How the fuck are you supposed to vote if you cannot speak, or are deaf and dumb etc, These people can no longer vote according to the law.

What a fucking piss take this shower has been.
Rude . I’m sure there are accommodations made for those that need it, not for the arrogant though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.