General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Great response from that guy on the BBC.

They were asking him if the size of the win was disappointing (City reporting style haha) and he turned around and said:

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I predicted a few years back that the day Labour won an election and the PM was on his way to the palace, that there would be people in the media asking if it was a disappointment.”

Silence from the presenter who asked.

Great response from that guy on the BBC.

They were asking him if the size of the win was disappointing (City reporting style haha) and he turned around and said:

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I predicted a few years back that the day Labour won an election and the PM was on his way to the palace, that there would be people in the media asking if it was a disappointment.”

Silence from the presenter who asked.
Laura K.

She was at the #10 lockdown parties.

"Impartial".

Can’t get a doctors appointment, hospital operations put back, pensioners on ‘k’ codes, potholes and filth everywhere, uninvited immigrants, corrupt police forces - the list is endless.

Good luck to any government in sorting out the shambles.
Good luck indeed.
A step forward that we’ve decided that those who caused this shambles shouldn’t be allowed to continue with it, and make it worse.
We can let the grown-ups deal with it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.