General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I wonder what stunt Boris will pull next after today's political broadcast at the police training camp.?Maybe he could hold one outside a hospital with some doctors and nurses couple of patients in life support you know. Talk about investing in the NHS recruiting more doctors and nurses Perhaps now thatJRM is such a medical expert he could be there in in the background dressed in scrubs with.a stethoscope around his neck

He's just totally lost & everything's coming crashing down on him, I'm convinced he'll throw the towel in.

He's probably not allowed to.

He'll end up in the Thames wearing concrete boots if he chucks this after all the trouble they went to.

I bet, after his PMQs performance yesterday, he already woke up next to a fox's head this morning.

I wonder what stunt Boris will pull next after today's political broadcast at the police training camp.?Maybe he could hold one outside a hospital with some doctors and nurses couple of patients in life support you know. Talk about investing in the NHS recruiting more doctors and nurses Perhaps now thatJRM is such a medical expert he could be there in in the background dressed in scrubs with.a stethoscope around his neck

He’s going to turn up in an RAF coat.

He’s going to turn up in an RAF coat.

Get some in?

get_some_in.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.