General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
According to Peston Boris Is being advised to break the law and see if MP's will impeach him.

Sound familiar?

As much, as I don’t want no-deal, it wouldn’t surprise me if a Tory no-deal Brexit saw us do better than a Corbyn Brexit deal to be honest ;)
Anyone who thinks no deal is in anyway shape or form a good idea I suggest they watch the following video on yellowhammer

It also brought us Tony Blair who actually did a decent job in the main before the Iraq business, etc, and made Labour electable again.

A vote for Labour at this time may well bring us 1970’s style nostalgia in the form of power cuts, mass strikes, and 3 day weeks. Fuck that!

The daily mail wants it's 2016 byeline back.

I think people underestimate how good Corbyn is in an election. The Tory party certainly doesn't, hence Johnson banging on about him ever since he put himself forward as leader.
Corbyn is an excellent campaigner. Please note, however, that I don't think that would necessarily make him a good PM.
Mays campaign in 2017 was dreadful and that helped but many remain voters went to Labour because of Brexit. I think this time they would go to Lib Dems.
I think we would have a hung parliament again, but don't underestimate Corbyn. He thrives on being the underdog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.