General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Ha ha me? You are the one who thinks that an MP with no printer is somehow unworthy whilst highlighting she pays her husband to be on her staff ... you do know what an MP's staff does?

You're just posting a lot and not really talking to people, but raging a bit. Or at least how it comes across in text. you keep making up things that people say then getting really annoyed at it and bitching them out for it. I mean, we all do it including myself. Just thought it would be helpful to point out.

Johnson about to be 0 -3 ( votes ) and backed into a corner.................I am starting to wonder if Cummings is ever sober?

It was always going to end this way. There is no great new deal(not least because no one is negotiating) and Parliament was never going to allow no-deal. He must have known that, surely?

The only way out on the 31st October is to being back a tarted-up WA

He has down exactly what May did, hitches his wagon to the extremist horse and fucked everyone else off

Johnson about to be 0 -3 ( votes ) and backed into a corner.................I am starting to wonder if Cummings is ever sober?

The vast prejudice leave voters on here have against piss heads will surely make them see that this government and vote leave are wronguns.

The vast prejudice leave voters on here have against piss heads will surely make them see that this government and vote leave are wronguns.

4o1PK2L.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.