General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UKIP have some strange people in there ranks, this is Aiden Powlesland, UKIP candidate for Suffolk, read the last paragraph.
image ru

He's misinformed but right.

Imagine I told you that 60 miles off the coast, there is an island that holds somewhere in the region of £6500m in natural resources. This island is completely uninhabited. We want to fund a project to go and tow those resources into our harbour to help us become a resource rich country, boosting our manufacturing economy and the trading ability of British firms.

Well this is factually correct, only the direction is different.

And it's not the only island either, there's hundreds and perhaps thousands of them with billions of pounds of natural resources within them. The price to get to them is somewhere in the region of £10bn a year for the next 10 years.

How many anti terrorism laws has Corbyn voted against in the last two years? Would you have confidence in dianne Abbott as a Home Secretary?

Voting against anti-terrorism law doens't mean you're soft on terrorism any more than voting against the EC Human Rights makes you soft on human rights.

Voting against anti-terrorism law doens't mean you're soft on terrorism any more than voting against the EC Human Rights makes you soft on human rights.

Can you elaborate?

Let's just pick just one of the laws he has voted against. Giving police greater power to monitor phone calls and internet records of suspected terrorists. Can you explain to someone as thick as me how that helps in the battle against terrorists? I honestly can't work out how it can?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you elaborate?

Let's just pick just one of the laws he has voted against. Giving police greater power to monitor phone calls and internet records of suspected terrorists. Can you explain to someone as thick as me how that helps in the battle against terrorists? I honestly can't work out how it can?

Let's say that we have a law that's primary objective is to jail all paedophiles.

The way the legislation says we should go about this, is to knock on every single door in the country, ask if somebody is a paedophile and if they say yes, nick them. The estimated cost for the Police to undertake this task is £30bn a year.

Are you suggesting you wouldn't vote against that? I mean, you wouldn't vote against jailing paedophiles would you?

Let's say that we have a law that's primary objective is to jail all paedophiles.

The way the legislation says we should go about this, is to knock on every single door in the country, ask if somebody is a paedophile and if they say yes, nick them. The estimated cost for the Police to undertake this task is £30bn a year.

Are you suggesting you wouldn't vote against that? I mean, you wouldn't vote against jailing paedophiles would you?

Did Diane Abbott do your costing for you?
Last Census cost about £500 million. A couple of weeks of EU subs ;-)

Corbyn is against us engaging IS abroad. He's a fucking danger and needs to be stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.