General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
read the other day that this goverment - post coalition have recorded the
worst record in governace in every way since pitt the elder, how it is measured is beyond me but it was in business insider or the FT cannot remember for sure.

Would immigration come down under Corbyn who refuses to even out a cap on it? Would the deficit when Corbyn wants to bloat the public sector once again and produces a manifesto that does not add up? Did Osborne not move mountains to create the Northern Powerhouse? We are far far better off now than 2007.

Do a bit of research and come back with the figures.

I'll wait.

read the other day that this goverment - post coalition have recorded the
worst record in governace in every way since pitt the elder, how it is measured is beyond me but it was in business insider or the FT cannot remember for sure.

They are utterly incompetent, on every level.

Do a bit of research and come back with the figures.

I'll wait.

Yes - i will absolutely i will - i will post a full series tomorrow when i have more time.

I will leave you with this..

"No labour government has ever left governance with employment levels higher than when it started in government"

Strange name for such a party wouldn't you say. Thank god the silent majority will see sense on the 8th of June.

Hello mate.
Would you like to revisit and expand on that statement, or alternatively you may wish to retract it?

i have already commented on that statement. As i said will happily debate it with you in full tomorrow. May i just remind you of the Labour post it note. Short memories you guys.

Yes - i will absolutely i will - i will post a full series tomorrow when i have more time.

I will leave you with this..

"No labour government has ever left governance with employment levels higher than when it started in government"

Strange name for such a party wouldn't you say. Thank god the silent majority will see sense on the 8th of June.

That's not true and even if it was, there's no real conclusions you can draw from it.

That's not true and even if it was, there's no real conclusions you can draw from it.

No of course not! That peace of paper Cameron was holding was imaginary. There be wouldn't be would there. Hope we can continue to debate right upto the election and i haven't upset anyone.

i have already commented on that statement. As i said will happily debate it with you in full tomorrow. May i just remind you of the Labour post it note. Short memories you guys.

Short memories??? in the 2 mile radius of my house we had from 2006 till 2010, 4 walk in centres to help aleviate the mri A&E and support local gp's with maybe a 20 min wait at most.
Now we have none and it's 3 week to see my doctor or 3-10 hrs 8n A&E.

Our borders are at times chaotic.

Reposnse time to minor crimes can lead to 1hr+ responses tea to burglary, asault,
No of course not! That peace of paper Cameron was holding was imaginary. There be wouldn't be would there. Hope we can continue to debate right upto the election and i haven't upset anyone.

The piece of paper had fuck all to do with employment, it was about tge treasury and jas simce been admitted as a parliamentry joke to wind up incoming tories, you would have to be gullible to belueve tge rreasurwey was bankrupt

This is only Lyton being a cockend using it as a gimick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.