General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is far more serious than any plan the tories come up with. They have ground the country into the dirt and that manifesto shows they zero interest in the UK other than ripping the cash out of it.

Tory UK weekly rota for Defence.

Monday... Big Dave from Chipping Sodbury.
Tuesday... Al from Worcester, he will have to pick the kids up after school so will be missing for an hour mid afternoon.
Wednesday... Steve from Carlisle, he is on a zero hour contract and if work call him, he will have to go in, he will let us known for sure on Tuesday night.
That is the week done, as cuts have bared us to the bone.

COBRA minutes... 24/05/217

Ground the country into the dirt ??- have you seen the unemployment data? The growth in the economy over the last years, the cranes in Manchester? They are re balancing the country from a bloated and unsustainable bloated public sector to a leaner and improving economy and most importantly for Manchester re balancing the economy to the North after the splendid efforts of our former chancellor. Our economy is doing well.

I don't really get your Monday Tuesday comments to be honest. Just seems a bit of a nonsense. Do you remember how tough things were from 2007 to 2011?

Anyway thats me done for the night - you wont change your view and nor will i.

Sorry i cant take that seriously - genuinely if Dianne Abbott was coming to run my kids school tuck shop i would not let her have the job. She is an utter embarrassmentI have met her and spoken to her and she is simply thick. Do you honestly believe that in a period where our economy has recovered well from the mess left by the last labour government and with the uncertainty of Brexit voted for by the majority that it is a good idea to vote a for a party with such a leaning to the left and with a manifesto which does not add up and led by a man with the morals of Corbyn - an IRA sympathiser who wants to get round a table negotiate with ISIS! You clearly do as you are a died in the wool labour supporter I would honestly cry if Labour got anywhere near power.

Corbyn and Abbott - i absolutely despair.

Yet after seeing Hammond, fallon, hunt, rudd, green and may you are willing to let these fuckwits run the country, because I ain't

Yet after seeing Hammond, fallon, hunt, rudd, green and may you are willing to let these fuckwits run the country, because I ain't

Your opinion mate - i strongly disagree - think they have done a good job.

Ground the country into the dirt ??- have you seen the unemployment data? The growth in the economy over the last years, the cranes in Manchester? They are re balancing the country from a bloated and unsustainable bloated public sector to a leaner and improving economy and most importantly for Manchester re balancing the economy to the North after the splendid efforts of our former chancellor. Our economy is doing well.

I don't really get your Monday Tuesday comments to be honest. Just seems a bit of a nonsense. Do you remember how tough things were from 2007 to 2011?

Anyway thats me done for the night - you wont change your view and nor will i.

Not hard to figure out, the Monday Tuesday comment, it is highlighting the slashing in people who can counter attack terrorism, despite being warned by the Police what would happen. She ignored it.
Economy maybe doing well at the expense of the people. Have you seen the number of people who have died when declared fit for work, the numbers who cannot plan or get mortgages due to shoddy employment practice, the fact that wages are still lower than the financial crash.
That is the whole fuckin point. A few are doing well, the rest fucked off. Now is the chance that the rest will now fuck the few off.
Corbyn's figures are rising because the press have to report what he does and the public are moving towards him. Those parasitic leeches that own 80% of the press know that and they know they will not have their way, hence the lies, slander, shite and smearings they throw his way whilst ignoring the utter failures of this toxic government.

Your opinion mate - i strongly disagree - think they have done a good job.

By any objective analysis they have been utterly appalling. They have failed at everything they've tried to achieved, from balancing the books, to immigration, to addressing our dreadful social mobility, our poor productivity and the north south divide. We are no better off than we were before the crash, austerity has failed miserably, on every level, and now these idiots have taken us to the cliff edge by taking us out of the most successful trading bloc in the world.

You certainly have a peculiar definition of a good job.

Not hard to figure out, the Monday Tuesday comment, it is highlighting the slashing in people who can counter attack terrorism, despite being warned by the Police what would happen. She ignored it.
Economy maybe doing well at the expense of the people. Have you seen the number of people who have died when declared fit for work, the numbers who cannot plan or get mortgages due to shoddy employment practice, the fact that wages are still lower than the financial crash.
That is the whole fuckin point. A few are doing well, the rest fucked off. Now is the chance that the rest will now fuck the few off.
Corbyn's figures are rising because the press have to report what he does and the public are moving towards him. Those parasitic leeches that own 80% of the press know that and they know they will not have their way, hence the lies, slander, shite and smearings they throw his way whilst ignoring the utter failures of this toxic government.

Think i disagree with nearly every word so lets just leave it.

By any objective analysis they have been utterly appalling. They have failed at everything they've tried to achieved, from balancing the books, to immigration, to addressing our dreadful social mobility, our poor productivity and the north south divide. We are no better off than we were before the crash, austerity has failed miserably, on every level, and now these idiots have taken us to the cliff edge by taking us out of the most successful trading bloc in the world.

You certainly have a peculiar definition of a good job.

Would immigration come down under Corbyn who refuses to even out a cap on it? Would the deficit when Corbyn wants to bloat the public sector once again and produces a manifesto that does not add up? Did Osborne not move mountains to create the Northern Powerhouse? We are far far better off now than 2007.

There was a referendum which was largely decided because many millions of people have concerns about the impact of mass immigration. the democratically elected party promised a referendum before the election. There was one held and the public decided to leave. Our democratically elected government are now acting on the peoples wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.