General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What problem did Iraq face with ISIL before we started meddling there? What deep worry did they cause before then? Who is the 'coalition' you refer to that helped push them back and how do you think it is 'miraculous'. Consider those points

So let's get this straight, I've not "misunderstood" everything because you're a decade and a half out of date with your argument. Whatever happened in 2003, this is now and despite your ignorance, there is a coalition fighting this evil.

The Iraq war is a different argument, we're talking about whether we have a role to play NOW and considering we caused destabilisation in the region, surely we should be helping to sort the mess out?

The coalition is the Iraqi army, who are hammering ISIL back, and western and Russian airstrikes mostly, plus the YPG.

They were literally on the horizon from Baghdad, and had they taken it, everyone would have been bang in trouble, as it's a major Middle Eastern strategic point.

The Iraqi army MIRACULOUSLY grew out of the dust and reformed to tackle this evil and should be comended for their bravery in doing so.

They should be thanked, as well as the Kurds, for a very long time for the sheer saving of Iraq. The miraculous part is that they were underfunded, under-resourced and under-manned compared to the enemy, and yet they're now winning.

I hope I've "considered" your points.

I am determined not to get in trouble on here but will continue to maintain in a dignified way my political views trying to argue in a decent and coherent way I am utterly fearful of Corbyn and a labour government getting in and the consequences of it from both a terror and economic viewpoint. Social media seems to be awash with the left and someone who posted they are a tory is absolutely castigated. i am proud to be putting my views across against some very blinkered opposing views.

Silent majority has won several times recently mate. The left and its current idiot followers have been very vocal for the last few years, and yet have lost every time.

and yet miles behind you.
Any chance of letting us know which u-turn is coming next?
Diane Abbot would walk in that party and turn them round.

Sorry i cant take that seriously - genuinely if Dianne Abbott was coming to run my kids school tuck shop i would not let her have the job. She is an utter embarrassmentI have met her and spoken to her and she is simply thick. Do you honestly believe that in a period where our economy has recovered well from the mess left by the last labour government and with the uncertainty of Brexit voted for by the majority that it is a good idea to vote a for a party with such a leaning to the left and with a manifesto which does not add up and led by a man with the morals of Corbyn - an IRA sympathiser who wants to get round a table negotiate with ISIS! You clearly do as you are a died in the wool labour supporter I would honestly cry if Labour got anywhere near power.

Corbyn and Abbott - i absolutely despair.

Silent majority has won several times recently mate. The left and its current idiot followers have been very vocal for the last few years, and yet have lost every time.

I have deleted several close family members and family friends in recent weeks from my facebook page as i am sick of the leftism on social media. They have got worst post Brexit.

He has voted against every single anti terrorist law for 20 year so has every single one been flawed - yet i have just read on here vote Tory support Terrorism

You're making the same mistake again - just because the Bill has "Terrorism" in the name doesn't make it a good Bill. Corbyn's objections have always been on the grounds of civil liberties and non-intervention.

He's the exact thing people always cry out for - an MP who doesn't block vote with a Party because he has been whipped but actually votes with his conscience and within his morality.

For this he is consistently mocked.

You get the leaders you deserve lads.

You're making the same mistake again - just because the Bill has "Terrorism" in the name doesn't make it a good Bill. Corbyn's objections have always been on the grounds of civil liberties and non-intervention.

He's the exact thing people always cry out for - an MP who doesn't block vote with a Party because he has been whipped but actually votes with his conscience and within his morality.

I am making no mistake.

30 years of mistakes designed to protect our country - of course there has. Every bill has been wrong has it? would argue you are making the same mistake. I cannot link Corbyn and Morality in the same sentence after his refusal to condemn IRA attacks.

He can vote for his conscience all he wants, he's still wrong.

Sorry i cant take that seriously - genuinely if Dianne Abbott was coming to run my kids school tuck shop i would not let her have the job. She is an utter embarrassmentI have met her and spoken to her and she is simply thick. Do you honestly believe that in a period where our economy has recovered well from the mess left by the last labour government and with the uncertainty of Brexit voted for by the majority that it is a good idea to vote a for a party with such a leaning to the left and with a manifesto which does not add up and led by a man with the morals of Corbyn - an IRA sympathiser who wants to get round a table negotiate with ISIS! You clearly do as you are a died in the wool labour supporter I would honestly cry if Labour got anywhere near power.

Well said again mate. It's frightening these clowns could realistically be in charge. Luckily they'll talk their way out of it and the nation aren't that thick.

it is far more serious than any plan the tories come up with. They have ground the country into the dirt and that manifesto shows they zero interest in the UK other than ripping the cash out of it.

Tory UK weekly rota for Defence.

Monday... Big Dave from Chipping Sodbury.
Tuesday... Al from Worcester, he will have to pick the kids up after school so will be missing for an hour mid afternoon.
Wednesday... Steve from Carlisle, he is on a zero hour contract and if work call him, he will have to go in, he will let us known for sure on Tuesday night.
That is the week done, as cuts have bared us to the bone.

COBRA minutes... 24/05/217

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.