General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
statista-wage-growth.jpeg

The UK had endured the longest and steepest decline in real wages since 1830.

How have profits done?
How was it in 2016?

Also you include 3 years of labour rule there which includes 3 of the worst years 2008-10 since the Second World War.

It's like blaming Pep for Pellegrini's last two years.

Gonna sound nasty now, but what's the point of clyde cymru, and slightly less the snp being on, as pointed out this is a UK election and whoever is the next UK government will implement nationwide policies despite the devolved parliaments so debate the full national issues and don't be so provincial in every answer.

And I know it matters that they are all on and they are fighting for local votes but leanne wood is annoying me a little bit

not as much as nuttalls and rudd, who are awful.

Some incredibly fatuous statements in this 'Leaders Debate'. Apparently Jeremy Corbyn 'wants to live in a world where people can go out and enjoy themselves.'

Truly appalling that these represent the best the political parties can produce.

Could put them all in a mincer, mix them up and you still wouldn't have a decent politician.

Things are so bad we have switched over to BGT

Tories are making a pigs ear of this. As someone who was 100% voting for them a month ago I'm having 2nd thoughts.

Trouble is I don't trust any of the others in particular aspects.

What the fuck is May doing?
I seriously think she's underestimated this election and expected a stroll in the park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.