General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did last year.
Really? This is from an OECD report from 9 months ago:
A report by the TUC, published on Wednesday, shows that real earnings have declined more than 10% since the credit crunch began in 2007, leaving the UK equal bottom in a league table of wages growth. Using data from the OECD’s recent employment outlook, the TUC found that over the same 2007-2015 period, real wages grew in Poland by 23%, in Germany by 14%, and in France by 11%. Across the OECD, real wages increased by an average of 6.7%.

Why is Nuttall going on about needing to add 4,000 police to our borders? Has he not had a look at where the 7/7 and Manchester bombers came from?
He stated he wanted the border force increased but he also wanted another 20,000 on our streets.He also wants extra officers in our prisons,another breeding ground for extremism.

Can it be funded? i dont know.....but if possible,i welcome it.

He stated he wanted the border force increased but he also wanted another 20,000 on our streets.He also wants extra officers in our prisons,another breeding ground for extremism.

Can it be funded? i dont know.....but if possible,i welcome it.
I heard mate, it was the 4,000 to increase the border force I was questioning.

How was it in 2016?

Also you include 3 years of labour rule there which includes 3 of the worst years 2008-10 since the Second World War.

It's like blaming Pep for Pellegrini's last two years.

You're twisting and turning.

This wasn't Labour versus Tory. It's about the decades long trend of wages falling behind as productivity, GDP and profits have risen.

I heard mate, it was the 4,000 to increase the border force I was questioning.
Why not? Obviously the priority would be our streets,where relevant intelligence can be gathered.......but re-inforcing the border wouldnt do any harm either.I'm up for anything thats protects our country and our people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.