General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The conservatives should have not been allowed to,take part it was for leaders only, it shows the contempt they have for us, the BBC shlukd have fucked them off. I can't wait till it dawns in Mays face she's royally fucked up,here

I'm glad they took part, they are losing voters with every public appearance. They've been openly mocked by the audience in their last 2 TV appearances.

watching as they leave the podium farron straight to mishal amd tge crowd, jezza ahug for lucas, leanne shaking their hand too, rudd and angus straight off, nuttalls just standing around.

all in all a bit meh, learn't nowt new, now onto the backstage bullshit and spin

The conservatives should have not been allowed to,take part it was for leaders only, it shows the contempt they have for us, the BBC shlukd have fucked them off. I can't wait till it dawns in Mays face she's royally fucked up,here
Had a drink have we :)

Just point out to me what he said was racist.
Oh come off it, every attack was against Muslims, said Muslim women aren't working because of face coverings, failing to explain twice as many are in university education compared to non-Muslims. Had to laugh when he said he doesn't flip-flop, claimed he was at Hillsborough. He's a fucking dickwad.

He's the winner again tonight and he didn't have to do much work. Everyone just tore into the tories.
The weak always attack the strong in a group. Twas ever thus and no one should expect any different.

Rudd was useless though and if that's the best the Tories have to put forward for debate then it's not saying great things for the future of the party.

Oh come off it, every attack was against Muslims, said Muslim women aren't working because of face coverings, failing to explain twice as many are in university education compared to non-Muslims. Had to laugh when he said he doesn't flip-flop, claimed he was at Hillsborough. He's a fucking dickwad.
I'm asking what was racist, not asking about his footwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.