General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour odds drift out to 17/2. Lump on fella. Lump on.

I'm no gambling man and I'm also realistic, I don't expect Labour to win although it will be closer than first thought. I don't think Labour are entirely perfect but I will vote for them and I came into this election leaning neither way (if anything a bit more to the right) but I agree with more of their policies and I believe Corbyn believes what he is saying. However, I'm well aware there are plenty of people out there who don't like Corbyn or think the tories have the better stance on Brexit etc... so will vote that way.

The weak always attack the strong in a group. Twas ever thus and no one should expect any different.

Rudd was useless though and if that's the best the Tories have to put forward for debate then it's not saying great things for the future of the party.

The strong was the Tory party though mate against a Labour party in disarray and a Lib Dem party with political stock after they jumped into bed with the Tories.

Its suddenly not looking that way though is it?

Story on twitter that Rudd's Dad died on Monday? If true what May has done is even more shameful.

If that is correct then I am amazed that she has been allowed to go out there tonight, May is supposed to be a leader but I have seen very very little evidence of it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.