General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. It's just Maverick said it was a leaders debate you see. Hence my confusion.

He is the leader of the SNP in parliament though, no point having sturgeon on when she isn't going for parliament.

Only thing I find daft about devolution, a UK parliament and government then 3 other regional governments seperate.
better to have 4 devolved governments if that's the case and then a UK federal council of ministers representing each parliament on combined UK issues with a prime minister to represent us globally.

He is the leader of the SNP in parliament though, no point having sturgeon on when she isn't going for parliament.

Only thing I find daft about devolution, a UK parliament and government then 3 other regional governments seperate.
better to have 4 devolved governments if that's the case and then a UK federal council of ministera representing each parliament on combined UK issues with a prime minister.
Sturgeon did the debates last time round no?

I thought Robertson came across very well.

Smooth orator no doubt but other than that, like his boss, nothing but a desire to rip the UK apart.

I actually love listening to the SNP telling us how we have to love everyone from Europe yet they hate the English and want away lol.

Tories will win, no doubt about it but she isnt going to get her majority and she will lose her job over it.

Its been a disaster of a campaign so far by them whilst labour under Corbyn have performed excellently.

Rudd was even out performed by Plaid Cymru and the Greens tonight and that's saying something.

Farron also did a good job in representing his party and voters I thought.

Do you mean she'll have to form a coalition or she won't win by a landslide? If the latter, at what point do you think she'd become vulnerable given her commitment to the negotiations?

Do you mean she'll have to form a coalition or she won't win by a landslide? If the latter, at what point do you think she'd become vulnerable given her commitment to the negotiations?

It was a poorly worded post from me so apologies.

I now dont think she will get her majority.

Given the positions of the parties just 6 weeks ago that is indefensible and the knives will be out for her from within and lets be fair, her performance lately and basically hiding away is a disgrace for a supposed Prime Minister for the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.