General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like TM will be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory unless she's got got something up her sleeve, She's been exceptionally weak in the run up, maybe to confidant in a cocky sort of way, not what you could call a leader unfortunately.

I doubt it.
May will have a majority, I expect. I doubt it will be less than 40-50 unless there is a complete meltdown this week.

Looks like TM will be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory unless she's got got something up her sleeve, She's been exceptionally weak in the run up, maybe to confidant in a cocky sort of way, not what you could call a leader unfortunately.

is that based on polls ? because at the minute the polls are all over the place. the conservatives will get a majority. the ukip vote will go to the tories and labour will win the same seats they always win imo. because of the lib dem vote decreasing i think that will actually help the conservatives.

Corbyn did well considering that shouting over each other style just doesn't suit him.

Caroline Lucas and Tim Farron were probably the winners but to be honest it's a better and easier platform for them than the leaders (and non-leaders) of the main parties.

I wish Angus Robertson was English and leader of the Labour Party.

Rudd finished Teresa Bingo very early, in fact she could probably have completed it twice. She's definitely been to acting school the way she delivered her performance.

Nuttall is a loon and so out of place but I think he'd have a lot of plaudits from many of his supporters. Some of those UKIP'ers that left to vote for the Cons might just go back.

Unless the Cons really are losing supporters in their droves I thought the audience was very biased. I'm not complaining from a personal point of view but the was a very clear left wing crowd with a few UKIP'ers which is a bit out of order for BBC TV debate with a GE in a weeks time.

is that based on polls ? because at the minute the polls are all over the place. the conservatives will get a majority. the ukip vote will go to the tories and labour will win the same seats they always win imo.

Dont know about that, it's my opinion. It was gifted to her on a plate when she called the GE even though she didn't really need to and she's just let it run away from her. The labour looser is starting to look like more of a winner than she does at the mo. Where is she.......It City v Wigan all over again.

Dont know about that, it's my opinion. It was gifted to her on a plate when she called the GE even though she didn't really need to and she's just let it run away from her. The labour looser is starting to look like more of a winner than she does at the mo. Where is she.......It City v Wigan all over again.

as i said I'm not sure about that. i still think they will get a large majority. but we will see election day aha I'm already sick of it all anyway

I gather she doesn't talk with the kit man either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.