General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a waste of time from left to right

Have more money
Have more money
Have more money
Have more money
Strong economy
Immigrants
Have more money

I think huge amounts of people will bottle it in terms of jezza when it comes down to putting the x against his name. Plus people will be worried about a co-olition with the Scottish dwarf.

You seem....

"Dazed And Confused"

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true.
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Lots of people talkin', few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below, yeah....

Thought Tiny Tim got some cheeky comments in about Mavis tonight which were very effective.
Where's Teresa May - is she outside valuing your house to cover your social care costs?
Is she watching Bake Off?
Nice one Tim.

You seem....

"Dazed And Confused"

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true.
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Lots of people talkin', few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below, yeah....

Will you dj at my wedding fumble?

I can see a little Labour X coming from you ;) Welcome to the fastest growing club around ;)

Im a life long labour man mate who through voting for brexit, for the first time contemplated voting Tory to ensure we got what we voted for but right now, Corbyn has my vote.

Pre brexit, absolutely but post?

Like him or not, Corbyn has the core of his party behind him and he appeals to the youth.

We will soon find out.

I'm only basing it on my experience. ( I'm 23 ) most of my mates dont bother to vote, most people ( the ones i talked to) at the uni i attended didn't care either. he appeals to university students on the left, the same ones who attend rallies and share lots of anti tory stuff on Facebook. he probably will get most of the young vote, but i just can't see it being high overall. he needs older vo

i voted for brexit, so i feel like i can't vote for labour, as there is a chance they wont go through with it.

Last edited:
Im a life long labour man mate who through voting for brexit, for the first time contemplated voting Tory to ensure we got what we voted for but right now, Corbyn has my vote.

Don't you live in South Africa? Where do you vote?

I can see a little Labour X coming from you ;) Welcome to the fastest growing club around ;)

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.