General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to agree.

She should have done her homework, practiced public speaking when under pressure and fucking walked it.

Reminds me of Clinton's campaign. Although Theresa May isn't the most evil woman on the planet to be fair to her.

I honestly think that like her Remain/Brexit flip flop the GE one was done under the influence of others. Her instinct was steady as she goes - strong and stable dare I say - but the fever around her about how poor Labour were in the polls she was talked into it against her better judgement bouyed by the "200 seat majority" furore. However she is piss poor in public and that was the great unknown they couldn't factor into the campaign. Still say she will win but the majority will be so poor she won't remain leader for long. If she does I have to day the EU team will eat her for fucking breakfast and she will collapse like a cheap deckchair

Unbelievable if they are even close to being accurate.

i just can't see that happening. i can't see conservatives switching to labour and ukip voters will go to the conservatives. I think they very reliant on young people voting for them, but most wont bother to vote. these polls are getting ridiculous, only 2 days ago ( i think) the tories were 12 points ahead.

8 days is a long time for this Tory campaign.

They have been hopeless beyond belief.

I think huge amounts of people will bottle it in terms of jezza when it comes down to putting the x against his name. Plus people will be worried about a co-olition with the Scottish dwarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.