General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an ex Soldier who served in bandit country, talks always needed to take place with the republicans, unless that is you wanted to exterminate them like the Nazis.
But he wasn't talking with the other side nor did his talks result in anything. He wasn't a mediator in any respect. He just had sympathy with their cause.

Good to see she's upped her game this morning.

10937ca02873895c94d33e58c7b54dad.jpg
You can't say she isn't very clear.

As an ex Soldier who served in bandit country, talks always needed to take place with the republicans, unless that is you wanted to exterminate them like the Nazis.
I live in Derry, by bandit country, I assume you mean Armagh, you know the place where all those young soldiers were slaughtered? I understand your point about talks, do you suggest we open similar talks with ISIS? Or do we "exterminate them like the Nazis"?

united-kingdom-gdp-growth@2x.png

euro-area-gdp-growth@2x.png

You also have to remember that the UKs Abu e average figures actually help increase the EU average in the second chart. Also that's quarter on quarter growth, not annualised growth. Annualised looks better but I couldn't find the chart in the two minutes I spent on it.
That's not exactly what you claimed, though. That shows that UK growth was better than the EU average. What you claimed was that it was the strongest of any country in Europe.

I live in Derry, by bandit country, I assume you mean Armagh, you know the place where all those young soldiers were slaughtered? I understand your point about talks, do you suggest we open similar talks with ISIS? Or do we "exterminate them like the Nazis"?

meanwhile our current PM cozies up to the Saudi monarchy, who continue to fund ISIS, support other extremist groups like al-Qaida and behead there own people - bet lets keep harping back to Corbyns 'sympathetic' views on the IRA

meanwhile our current PM cozies up to the Saudi monarchy, who continue to fund ISIS, support other extremist groups like al-Qaida and behead there own people - bet lets keep harping back to Corbyns 'sympathetic' views on the IRA
I don't recall mentioning/harping about Corbyn sympathies with IRA, most hard lefties have sympathy with IRA, it's a fact. Suggest you watch the Ken Loach film, The Wind that shakes the barley, self explanatory.

No, not really, it suggest it was £2.60 and now it's £1.70 (which is competitive compared to the pikey boozer next door where it's £1.25), but it's gonna go back to £2.60 which is more than double 'The Travellers Arms' which is now looking rather attractive despite the sticky carpets.

This is a fun analogy.

But still cheaper than the plush wine bar next door which in itself is doing well despite the high prices

I don't recall mentioning/harping about Corbyn sympathies with IRA, most hard lefties have sympathy with IRA, it's a fact. Suggest you watch the Ken Loach film, The Wind that shakes the barley, self explanatory.

Not you in particular but Corbyns IRA views keep getting re-churned and it all seems a bit desperate from the Tory side

But he wasn't talking with the other side nor did his talks result in anything. He wasn't a mediator in any respect. He just had sympathy with their cause.

If we were occupied, as they see it, would you do what you could to get independence?

Some counties in NI that are majority republican should be part of Ireland in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.