General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was possible yes absolutely! Not that it would achieve much because the situation is totally different to Ireland and finding any kind of resolution would be impossible!
Fine, but I was responding to a post that said civilised nation should resolve situation without violence.

The Green Party pledge a four day week. As I'm not politically astute (in fact not astute at all), could somebody please tell me why this couldn't happen in our country?

If the green party get in we will have a one day at the job centre week.

Will the Cons win if they just lock her in a cupboard until the 9th? She is seriously giving weight to the loons that think she's trying to lose on purpose!

Meanwhile, I don't understand how she can be ousted even if she wins because the whole point of this election was to give the 'unelected' leader a mandate to be PM and lead the Brexit talks? If she goes a week after the election then we're back to square one. Equally, those saying Jeremy is just trying to gather support to continue as Lanour leader after te election - he's 73 at the time of then next one so don't think he has the time to be pissing about

Once again, we don't elect a PM, we never have as far as i'm aware. People in her constituency vote for her no one else. We vote for our candidates and the winning side are free to sack, keep, choose a new leader if they so wish.

Have to say that May has run the worst campaign in living memory. Comes across as absolutely clueless and dodging the debates has been a disaster for her.

Not you in particular but Corbyns IRA views keep getting re-churned and it all seems a bit desperate from the Tory side
It's a bit desperate electing a leader that supports the IRA and Hamas, if he was elected, god forbid
The Green Party pledge a four day week. As I'm not politically astute (in fact not astute at all), could somebody please tell me why this couldn't happen in our country?
They also advocate unlimited immigration, which, of course would have no effect whatsoever on the environment
of this country.
After a couple of years under the Green party, with crackpot nonsensical ideas like they have, you'd be lucky if
you're working one day a week.

Once again, we don't elect a PM, we never have as far as i'm aware. People in her constituency vote for her no one else. We vote for our candidates and the winning side are free to sack, keep, choose a new leader if they so wish.

I'm fully aware of that, hence why I put unelected in speech marks. So why did she call the GE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.