General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Derry, by bandit country, I assume you mean Armagh, you know the place where all those young soldiers were slaughtered? I understand your point about talks, do you suggest we open similar talks with ISIS? Or do we "exterminate them like the Nazis"?

Don't think ISIS want talks or any sort of solution other than all of us dead.

If we were occupied, as they see it, would you do what you could to get independence?

Some counties in NI that are majority republican should be part of Ireland in my opinion.
So you want where I live to be part of ROI ? Do I have a say in this ? And, hey what about my NHS? Also have you decided whether the rest of the Republic want any of the six counties ? I can assure you that that is not a sure thing, to be sure :-)

Will the Cons win if they just lock her in a cupboard until the 9th? She is seriously giving weight to the loons that think she's trying to lose on purpose!

Meanwhile, I don't understand how she can be ousted even if she wins because the whole point of this election was to give the 'unelected' leader a mandate to be PM and lead the Brexit talks? If she goes a week after the election then we're back to square one. Equally, those saying Jeremy is just trying to gather support to continue as Lanour leader after te election - he's 73 at the time of then next one so don't think he has the time to be pissing about

So you want where I live to be part of ROI ? Do I have a say in this ? And, hey what about my NHS? Also have you decided whether the rest of the Republic want any of the six counties ? I can assure you that that is not a sure thing, to be sure :-)

A line has been drawn in the past, why not again?

Anyway, not the thread for this.

As with any democracy the majority should rule. If you are not in the majority, you have to go along with things that are against your principles or move.
a civilised nation should be able to sort things out via negotiation, not violence.

As with any democracy the majority should rule. If you are not in the majority, you have to go along with things that are against your principles or move.
a civilised nation should be able to sort things out via negotiation, not violence.
Will you answer the question then, should we be talking to ISIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.