General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very seldom read an article from the guardian as it is too right wing for me, but what cannot be denied is that the tax revenue is not as it would be if all these great new jobs were actually really, the waiting lists for housing and the NHS are higher than they were before the tories came to power, public transport infrastructure isn't fit for purpose, education is failing future generations & the police, prisons & public services in general are in a very bad state.
The next 7 weeks will be VERY INTERESTING.

Corbyn will say the NHS is a mess and May will say that record amounts are being invested in it - both statements are probably true

Corbyn will say Labour will invest and May will say he will bankrupt the country - both statements could be true

There are very few hard facts, and if there are, they certainly won't be pushed by the host

I'm crushed. I was hoping a man of your obvious knowledge and wisdom would like me.

It will take ages to get over the shock of this.

Oh there ye go.

Troll my arse. I never brought up the situation up here once. But you only see what you want to see.

A bit like your politics.?

You are without doubt a troll and nothing more. You have no affiliation with this forum aside from trolling. You refuse to answer any questions that debunk your nationalist agenda. Troll and clown to boot.

Hopefully, the debate will get on to some real issues like the underfunding of Social Care.

A reduction in foreign aid could help to support social care that also supports the NHS.

Hopefully, the debate will get on to some real issues like the underfunding of Social Care.

A reduction in foreign aid could help to support social care that also supports the NHS.

Agree we need to take care of our own people in need of help before pumping billions into foreign aid schemes where 90% of it is syphoned off by corrupt officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.