General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have thoughts either way on TV debates?

Only someone scared of them would refuse them, but mays pmq's are always scripted unfunny rentaquotes and gimmicks, something she wouldn't be able to do in a debate where the questions would be unknown to an extent, the pig fucker was a pr man and so could ooze his slippery way out, may is a clunky uncomfortable fucker who would look weak, hence why she won't do them.

It has happened in the last 2 elections and the referendum so it's now part of the proccess so should happen.

Only someone scared of them would refuse them, but mays pmq's are always scripted unfunny rentaquotes and gimmicks, something she wouldn't be able to do in a debate where the questions would be unknown to an extent, the pig fucker was a pr man and so could ooze his slippery way out, may is a clunky uncomfortable fucker who would look weak, hence why she won't do them.

It has happened in the last 2 elections and the referendum so it's now part of the proccess so should happen.

Would Corbyn come out well?
Also, the logistics of 3 debates in 7 weeks would be tricky in terms of preparation, rehearsal etc as well as other campaign commitments.

The PM has very little to gain and as for the rest, I think you and I could probably guess now what they will say. So would there be any real value?

Would Corbyn come out well?
Also, the logistics of 3 debates in 7 weeks would be tricky in terms of preparation, rehearsal etc as well as other campaign commitments.

The PM has very little to gain and as for the rest, I think you and I could probably guess now what they will say. So would there be any real value?

Corbyn is actually not a bad speaker and can hold a crowd? also the leadership debates showed a side of him less namby pamby

Well nick clegg made a crareer as deputy pm out of them, and farage got sympathy (and ridicule) when the remainers gamged up on him.

Camerans labours we are skint letter waving in the solo denates helped to cement that tories handle the economy better.

So yes they do have influence on some

Last edited:
Our money . You mean the uks money. You are totally ridiculous along with your argument. Full of contradictions and hypocissy between threads. And any question that boxes you in you just evade. As others have pointed out your a veltic auporting nationalist scot coming onto a English football forum just to wind up English. Without doubt you are one of the biggest trolls on this site. Pretty pathetic really.

I'm crushed. I was hoping a man of your obvious knowledge and wisdom would like me.

It will take ages to get over the shock of this.

Oh there ye go.

Troll my arse. I never brought up the situation up here once. But you only see what you want to see.

A bit like your politics.?

This thread makes the match day forum seem nice and friendly, with not a bad word said about any of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.