General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also possible that "very good resources" means plenty of resources. Of course you'd prefer it not to mean that, I get that much.

Very good is a comparative, but certainly not a superlative.

She could've said "excellent" or "the best" or "superb" or any other superlative meaning the the resources are the best possible. But she didn't, because they're not.

She's hardly going to say that they're inadequate, as the person responsible for those resources, is she?

Hardly desperate mate. I'm still expecting the Tories to win, are you not?

I'd say it is desperate to say that Labour supporters on this thread/poll are Leninists. It's almost as if they're a "Basket of Deplorables"...

and it's also desperate to say that the lead was huge at the start. It wasn't. You're losing the argument.

As usual with elections it's the moderates in the middle who will decide, not the mouth foamers at either end of the spectrum and, as one of those moderates and speaking to others, then I/we want change from the usual bullshit that we've been fed from both/all sides since Thatcher.

I do think the Tories will "win", but I also thought we'd vote to remain, although I did think Trump would win, so you never can tell with expectations. But if she does "win" it will no doubt be a Pyrrhic victory for her and actually the whole country too, because we'll be heading into Brexit with a lame duck PM.

Let's not forget that She called this election, not Labour, so anything other than a huge win for her then she's gone. And then what?

Today I heard her say "enough is enough..." and "we need to change...". Yes Theresa, We do!

i see the left wing now want to cancel the election via twitter and started a petition as its un safe what a load of bollocks . come Thursday get out and vote

Any links that are widespread and credible, as I have been on twatter all day and haven't seen that pop up on and hash tags relating to london, london attacks, GE17 etc

She's a poor leader.
1. Going to the poles showed lack of judgement. Tory lead in opinion polls down from 22 to just 1.
2. She as seriously underestimated her opposite number.
3. She is out of touch with ordinary people and issues. Ie
Fox hunting
Funding care
Triple lock pension arrgt.

Increased majority? I'd be surprised.

Arms/Funding to Saudi/Qatar/Rebel Groups in Middle East > Arms/Funding to ISIS > Promotion/Extremist Education to Potential Terrorist Attackers in West.

Putin spelt it out more than a year ago about the lack of foresight from Western leaders. Nobody reported it here because he's Russian.
Putin also had it right on Syria. Support Assad, no matter how awful he is, as the alternative is far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.