General Predictions - 2023/24

I predict Pep turns Phillips into a right back
It won't happen but thats not a bad idea. Phillips has an engine, gets up and down the field, knows how to do a timely tackle. Good at crossing and passing. Lacks a bit of pace thats the problem.

And Gaurdiola would have taken his ideas from Barcelona. Your not the original owners of possession based football.

I can promise you its all been done before by other clubs and countries.
I think you will find it was him who devised the Barcelona ideas whilst working at the lower levels of that Club. The man is a football genius and a complete one-off.

City will score more goals to the North Stand goal, while the South Stand will see more important ones (memorable bangers and match/tie winners).

City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle, United = top 6 (no particular order)
Luton, Wolves, Forest = relegated.
Gooners will win enough games to be in the top 6 more so than the rags.The question will be whether they can handle the big games ? not that i really give a toss

Last edited:
We will win the Premier League again. Another title race with Liverpool but we will beat them again.

The bottom half off the league looks very weak so we should get more points this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.