General Predictions - 2023/24

Probably been posted already, but I predict that

The rags
the dippers
the arse
the media
piggmol

and anybody associated with the above will still be cunts all the way through the 2023/24 season.

In fact, I might contact my bookmaker to get the odds.

And Gaurdiola would have taken his ideas from Barcelona. Your not the original owners of possession based football.

I can promise you its all been done before by other clubs and countries.

You miss my point, chum.

Can you remember a time where football changed and keenly watched the next formation/ tactic from one man? I can't in my lifetime.

Wholesale teams from schools to lower tier to Prem all watch what will happen next, including our former coach at your team.

He needs his own formulae as coping Guardiola only got him so far and why your team got smashed by the Teacher and humbled the Pupil.

In other words the teacher has more knowledge than the pupil who imitates them.

Of course not, he learnt most from Cruyff, but Guardiola is the one that brought the style to the Premier League, and it is the Guardiola model that many English clubs are now trying to emulate, right down the divisions and into amateur football. And of course Arteta learnt it, from a coaching point of view, from Guardiola, at City.

I've only just got in from work and made the EXACT same point to him.

Only you used WAAAYY less words!!

Haha!

I think our rivals will be Liverpool. They've bought quite well and I rate Klopp as a coach. They had a bad season last year but found form later on and I expect them to be raring to go.

Chelsea will challenge but won't have enough to push us too hard. They simply have a decent squad and I'm sure Pocchetino will get more out of them than Potter etc did last year.

Newcastle won't do as well as I think they were lucky this year. They will be hard to beat but I don't think they've brought in the next level of player. They needed someone who's different class to push them on. I'm talking about someone like a Neymar etc. They'll be a distant 4th to us.

As for Unuted I think fucking that keeper off is the best signing they couldve made. He can't pass it and Onana will massively improve them. However they won't challenge us and I think they'll come 5th.

We will win the Treble again next year. We are the best team in the world, full stop.

I think our rivals will be Liverpool. They've bought quite well and I rate Klopp as a coach. They had a bad season last year but found form later on and I expect them to be raring to go.

Chelsea will challenge but won't have enough to push us too hard. They simply have a decent squad and I'm sure Pocchetino will get more out of them than Potter etc did last year.

Newcastle won't do as well as I think they were lucky this year. They will be hard to beat but I don't think they've brought in the next level of player. They needed someone who's different class to push them on. I'm talking about someone like a Neymar etc. They'll be a distant 4th to us.

As for Unuted I think fucking that keeper off is the best signing they couldve made. He can't pass it and Onana will massively improve them. However they won't challenge us and I think they'll come 5th.

We will win the Treble again next year. We are the best team in the world, full stop.
Phew I’m glad you finished with that, you had me worried there. Decent predictions tbf.

Last edited:
And Gaurdiola would have taken his ideas from Barcelona. Your not the original owners of possession based football.

I can promise you its all been done before by other clubs and countries.
Total football really started with Cruyff (as a player) and Ajax and Pep has always said Cruyff was his inspiration. But Pep has taken that style of football to another level. He has created three totally different teams in seven years at City with very different styles. He is a genius and that's all there is to it.

Usual slow start
But we win it by a mile, double digit points, we could really splatter the league this year like 2018
Could be the year of Phil Foden unleashed
The second raters below will all be improving, but all killing and taking points off each other head to head
Spurs will also be better than most expect. Great attacking coach and Maddison/Solomon will make them a fun team to watch
The odd lot will regress and miss out on top 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.